About the Journal
Journal of Contemporary Economic and Business Issues
Journal of Contemporary Economic and Business Issues is a new peer-reviewed open access journal in subjects of economics and business which covers economics, economic policy, finance, quantitative economics, business and other relevant fields.
It is a semi-annual academic journal published by the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Faculty of Economics – Skopje in both print and online version.
Journal of Contemporary Economic and Business Issues will publish original scientific papers, preliminary communications, conference papers, review articles, but also high quality professional papers. We particularly welcome contributions that explore economic and business issues of emerging economies.
The Editorial Board consists of eminent economists from different countries.
All articles should be written in English and are subject to a double blind peer-review process. Only original unpublished works, not under consideration for publication elsewhere, should be submitted. Submitted papers need to be prepared according to the Instructions for authors.
JCEBI is indexed in:
- Central and Eastern European Online Library GmbH, (https://www.ceeol.com/ )
- ECONBIZ - Journals, Working Papers & Conferences in Business Studies and Economics (https://www.econbiz.de/ )
- Index Copernicus International (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/)
- ECONSTOR, (https://www.econstor.eu/ )
- The European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences - ERIH PLUS (https://dbh.nsd.uib.no/publiseringskanaler/erihplus/ )
- Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/ )
More in progress...
Authors retain copyright of the published papers and grant to the publisher the non-exclusive right to publish the article, to be cited as its original publisher in case of reuse, and to distribute it in all forms and media.
The views expressed in the published works do not express the views of the Editors and the Editorial Staff. The authors take legal and moral responsibility for the ideas expressed in the articles. Publisher shall have no liability in the event of issuance of any claims for damages. The Publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.