We log anonymous usage statistics. Please read the privacy information for details.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The entire manuscript should begin with a cover page, giving the title of the paper, the name(s) of the author(s), institutional affiliation(s) and correspondence address(es), e-mail address(es), a suggested shorter title for running heads, and three to five keywords. On the next page, put the article title and the abstract then continue with the body of the article. All pages must be numbered.
If tables are included, they must be created in Word, not Excel.
All manuscripts must be spell-checked and proofread prior to submission. All submissions must follow The Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) https://www.law.ox.ac.uk/sites/files/oxlaw/oscola_4th_edn_hart_2012quickreferenceguide.pdf style for format and references (footnotes and endnotes are not permitted). Manuscripts should not exceed 8,000 words, including the abstract (which should be 200 to 300 words), references, and other elements.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.